Manchester Airport Information
Manchester Airport is the largest airport outside London. It has 2 runways, 3 terminals and serves over 100 airlines.
Manchester Terminal Shuttle
- There are no buses between terminals
- There is a moving walkway between Terminals 1 and 2 and it takes about 15 minutes
- An external walkway transfers passengers between Terminals 1 and 3 and takes approximately 5 minutes
Manchester Airport has more than 120 shops and restaurants before and after airport security. Among the many duty-free shops, Attitude and Fat Face sell designer products, accessories, menâs and womenâs clothing. Other products such as cosmetics, beachwear, fragrances are also readily available for your convenience.
Restaurants at Manchester Airport
Manchester Airport caters for a variety of diets and preferences and their food and drink is far from disappointing. Giraffe is modern, funky and serves both light and heavy meals. For vegetarian dishes, The Food Village has a range of delicious choices.
Starbucks and Soho Coffee Co. are some of the options for a classic cup of coffee. The Medlock is a cosy bar with friendly staff serving a variety of premium alcoholic beverages. Most food outlets are open until late.
If you are looking to freshen up, a shower and change facility is located in Terminal 2 and accessible from all terminals. For a small charge, you can enjoy a hot, refreshing shower after a long trip.
Terminals 1 and 2 provide your toddlers with soft play areas. They are equipped with puzzles, treasure hunts and mazes to keep your little ones occupied. Terminal 2 has a play area for children aged older than 3.
Access the internet for free with any media device for 30 minutes. This service is available at all terminals. A modest fee is required for periods lasting longer than 30 minutes.
Passengers in need of special assistance are accommodated for appropriately. Measures have been taken to ease the mobility of Manchester Airportâs travellers.
- Assistance Points are provided in multiple areas throughout the airport
- Request for assistance at these designated points before your check-in
- Departing travellers will be met at their point of arrival and escorted at the time of departure
- Arriving travellers will be met at their seat on the aircraft and escorted to their point of leaving
- Assistance dogs are allowed into the terminal building
- Disabled parking spaces are available in every car park at Manchester Airport