What Will Essential Travel Car Hire Excess Insurance Cover You For?
From just £1.94 a day you can waiver your Car Hire Excess which means that any damages which occur to your vehicle will be covered by us. Essential Travel Car Hire Excess Insurance will cover:
- Tyres, windscreen and the under body of your vehicle
- Theft, loss or damage to the vehicle that you hire up to £2,000 per incident/£3,000 per car rental agreement, increasing to $80,000 for rentals outside of Europe
- Additional third party liability cover available (SLI) up to $1,000,000
- Annual Car Hire Excess Insurance policies are a great way to save money and will cover you for up to 31 continuous days
- Daily Car Hire Excess Insurance policies will cover you for up to 180 continuous days
Insurance for Car Hire Excess
Does this sound familiar? You're on holiday, picking up your hire car from the garage, getting ready to explore, all you have to do now is sign the paperwork and get going. Here at Essential Travel we know that the small print can be boring and many of us often just sign the paperwork without really understanding what it's about. However, it's important to realise that when you sign the car hire paperwork you've agreed to be accountable and liable for the majority of things that could go wrong with your rental vehicle.
What Will Your Car Rental Company NOT Cover You For?
As bizarre as this may seem your car rental insurance will often not cover you if any damage occurs to your:
- Car windscreen
- Any of your car tyres
- The under body of your car
- Car Hire Excess
- Third Party Liability
Here at Essential Travel we think that the tyres, windscreen and under body are fundamental aspects of a car and for them to be excluded is absurd. We also think that parting with and £1000 in excess charges is a sure way to dampen your holiday mood. To combat this we have introduced our Cheap Car Hire Excess Insurance.
See our Policy definitions here.