Manchester Airport Lounges (Terminals 1 & 2)
Take a breather before you jet off by checking into one of our luxury airport lounges at Manchester Airport. You'll feel refreshed after sampling some delicious food and drinks, and unwinding with the daily newspaper in hand. We've made booking extremely easy and affordable with our online quote form. Pre-book today for unbeatable prices.
Cheap Airport Lounges At Manchester
Enjoy a relaxed break in between flights by booking a spot at either one of our two Manchester Airport lounges. You'll get it at the cheapest prices along with access to all the luxuries and facilities that make the airport lounge so heavenly.
What's more, with WiFi, phone and fax facilities, business travellers can easily conduct that last bit of important business before they jet off.
Lounges at Manchester Airport
- Aspire Lounge Terminal 1: The Aspire Lounge at Terminal 1 is the ideal place to get away from the hustle and bustle of Manchester Airport. Internet and WiFi access are easily available, along with refreshments in a comfortable, air conditioned facility. Aspire Lounge caters for disabled travellers.
- Bollin Lounge Terminal 1: A child friendly lounge open from the early hours (4am) will provide the refuge you seek in such a busy airport. Relax with your group in this smart looking lounge with all of the mod cons you'd expect.
- Escape Lounge Terminal 1: The Escape Lounge in T1 is child friendly and even offers a Nintendo Wii and Playstation 3 to pass the time before your flight. Adults can enjoy their favourite tipple by the lounge fireplace.
- Escape Lounge Terminal 2: Light and airy decor will help you start your trip on the right foot when flying from Manchester. Complimentary drinks and snacks are just a few of the great services offered by Escape Lounge.
- Styal Lounge Terminal 2: Feel like a VIP when flying from Terminal 2 with the Styal lounge from Servisair. With both business and pleasure facilities, you won't struggle to relax or get business done before your flight.
Other Facilities at Manchester Airport Lounges
Each traveller will get three hours to spend in the lounges doing whatever they please, with access to the following entertainment and facilities:
- Air conditioning
- Refreshments (alcoholic)
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers/ magazines
- Refreshments (soft drinks)
How To Book
To offer you maximum convenience, we've made our online booking system so easy to use. Not only will it help you save money when you pre-book online, but you can book your seat in advance for added peace of mind. To get going, simply fill in all the required fields in our quote form and click "Get A Quote".
We also use only the latest encryption software to ensure that your personal details are always kept 100% secure throughout the booking process.