Doncaster Airport Information
Robin Hood Doncaster is an international airport. It has one terminal and one runway that flies to over 35 destinations.
Doncaster Terminal Building
- The terminal building has two floors
- The Check-in area is located on the ground floor
- Departures and Arrivals are located on the ground floor
The airport has a modest selection of shops that see to all your basic requirements such as fashion accessories, luggage, skincare products, alcoholic beverages, designer wear and reading material. These items can be bought tax-free from Alpha Airport Shopping. Travelex is the only Bureau de Change at Doncaster Airport and is located before and after security control.
Quick meals are readily available at Doncaster Airport. The Amy Johnson (Wetherspoons) has a delicious selection of snacks, soft drinks and coffees served in a calm and relaxing atmosphere. Costa and Bar 08 serve a variety of alcoholic drinks and coffees with light meals. Special menus are available for children at all restaurants.
A GamesGrid is located in the check-in and departures area. There are games for children of all ages at the upper departure lounge as well.
Access to wireless internet has recently been introduced. Passengers can access the internet on their enabled devices while in the terminal building.
Passengers with reduced mobility or in need of special assistance are properly accommodated for at Doncaster Airport. Facilities and services are provided throughout the airport and car parks.
- Wheelchairs available on request
- Toilet facilities are provided in the Departure lounge, Arrivals and ground floor
- Arriving travellers will be met at the aircraft and assisted
- A phone for assistance is located at the terminal desk
- Parking spaces for passengers with disabilities are available