Exeter Airport Information
Exeter Airport is located a short distance from Exeter City. It has one main terminal building and flights are available to all major cities in the UK and Europe.
Exeter Terminal Building
- The main terminal building is compact
- Departures and Arrivals are located on the ground floor
- Ticket counters can be found on the ground floor
Exeter Airport Shops
Exeter Airport's stores have a wide range of items on offer; from reading material to fashion accessories, you can find almost anything you may need. World Duty Free stocks cosmetics, fragrances, accessories and confectionery tax-free. ATM's are situated in the Check-in concourse.
Restaurants at Exeter
A modest selection of restaurants and eating outlets provide for different preferences. Restaurant offers hot, fresh meals throughout the day as well as a menu for foods on the go. The Airview Bar is accessed via Restaurant and has alcoholic beverages on offer along with soft drinks and snacks. They are open until late and children's menus are available.
Treat yourself to a comfortable stay at Exeter Airport. You gain access to free WiFi, complimentary tea and coffee, alcoholic drinks and reading material. This service requires a small charge.
Baby Changing Facilities
In addition to baby food provided on request at eating outlets, baby changing rooms can be found adjacent to all toilets at Exeter Airport for your convenience.
Exeter Airport caters for passengers with reduced mobility and who are in need of special assistance.
- A Help Point is situated at the Information Desk in the check-in hall
- Especially trained staff are available at arrivals and from the aircraft
- A Call Button is located at the car park entry barrier to request assistance
- Wheelchairs are available at the terminal building
- All toilets have disabled facilities