Aberdeen Airport Information
Aberdeen Airport is located in Dyce. It has one main passenger terminal and flies to more than 15 destinations between the UK and Europe.
Aberdeen Terminal Building
- The main passenger terminal has two floors
- Check-in is located on the ground floor
- Departure Lounges and Arrivals are located on the first floor
- Airport operating hours are between 05:00 - 22:30
The shops at Aberdeen Airport cater for a wide range of items. You can find travel accessories, reading material, confectionery, paintings and music. Gadgets, gifts and souvenirs can be purchased at Dixons Tax Free. Most shops are open until the last flight.
Restaurants at Aberdeen Airport
Aberdeen's restaurants accommodate foods on the go, full meals, and snacks. The Food Hub is ideal for a freshly made traditional meals. For healthy alternatives, Sipbar is located after security.
For a relaxing drink with a light meal before your flight, J and R Tennent has a delicious selection of dishes and alcoholic beverages. There are coffee shops such as Costa that stock only the finest Italian coffees.
There is a wireless hotspot located at the terminal building. Travellers can access the internet with their laptops at broadband speed.
Babycare units are located near the information desk, in the disabled toilets located in the departure lounge and in the ladies' toilets at the departure lounge for your convenience.
Travellers requiring special assistance and passengers with reduced mobility receive appropriate support and necessary facilities to ease their stay at Aberdeen Airport.
- Induction loops are available around the terminal building
- Reserved seating available for disabled passengers
- Wheelchairs are available
- Long stay parking available
- Disabled toilets can be found throughout the airport