Your Holiday Insurance, Our Expertise.


Travel Insurance Policy Amendment FAQs

Stuck and looking for answers? You're in the right place.

My policy has incorrect personal details, can these be changed?

Yes, contact us and we'll be happy to change your personal details.

Can I extend my policy?

We have a 14 day 'cooling off' period during which policy extensions can be ordered by simply contacting us.

Please note: The maximum trip duration for Single Trip Travel Insurance is 90 days.

Could I upgrade my policy?

Please contact us to upgrade your policy to include additional Winter Sports cover, Superior cover, additional grades of Sports Cover or increase the geographical limits of your policy, (eg. Upgrade from Europe only cover to Worldwide cover).

Can I downgrade my policy?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to downgrade a policy, however you can cancel your policy and take out a new policy - see below.

How do I cancel my policy?

To ensure that you have chosen the right policy and level of cover to suit your needs, all policies have a 14 day ‘cooling off’ period during which you will be able to cancel your policy for free and receive a full refund.

If you wish to cancel your policy during the cooling off period, please contact us to cancel. Outside of the 14 days' cooling off period, please contact customer services.

Please note: It is not possible to cancel a policy once it has commenced.

How can I add another person/new family member to my policy?

If you have a new addition to the family, we can add them onto your policy at any time free of charge. Please contact us to add your family member.

Please note: If you are adding an adult to the policy, there is a charge in line with the original premium you have paid. New members will only be covered for the remaining duration of the policy.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further help. We'll be delighted to assist you.

If you still haven't found the answer you're looking for, we're on hand to help!

contact us →