Airport Lounges Terms & Conditions
1. The Thomas Cook price includes snacks and drinks, except champagne, provided by the lounge.
2. Please make sure you bring directions to the lounge which are included in your booking confirmation.
3. Airside lounges are after Passport Control area and can only be used by customers who present a valid boarding pass. Lounges may not be suitable for domestic flights. Landside lounges are before Passport Control and are available for customers who are not travelling or are travelling on domestic flights. If you require disabled facilities, please ensure that the lounge provides suitable facilities.
4. It is illegal to smoke in any UK airport terminal building - this includes airport lounges.
5. All lounges have a smart/casual dress code and expect reasonable behaviour from guests. Shorts and baseball caps are not accepted. Lounge staff reserve the right to refuse admission.
6. You must take all of your luggage with you when leaving the lounge, even if you plan on returning.
7. Staff may announce your flight but this cannot be guaranteed. You are responsible for checking the flight departures screens.
8. If you a business service such a telephone, you must pay for your usage when you leave the lounge.
9. You can arrive at the lounge up to three hours before your flight, subject to lounge opening times. Please be aware of the lounge opening and closing times, provided on your booking confirmation. Opening and closing times and subject to seasonal change.
10. Some lounges restrict access for children. If children are allowed, an adult must accompany them at all times. Please check whether children are allowed before booking.
11. Some lounges may not have toilet or bathroom facilities.
12. Use of the lounge is subject to the terms and conditions of the specific lounge operator.
13. Groups of seven or more passengers (including groups made on multiple bookings) will not be allowed entry to an airport lounge, unless prior authorisation has been granted before booking and arrival. If authorisation has not been requested or granted, the lounge reserves the right to decline entry.
Cancellations, amendments and refunds
There are no refunds or amendments to lounge bookings within 24 hours of the arrival date (or any time thereafter) printed on your booking confirmation.
If you cancel or amend your booking (subject to availability) before this period, there is no penalty.
Refunds due to you will be paid within 28 days after you cancelled your booking.
If you have any further questions regarding your booking, please call 0871 360 2720 or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, calls cost up to 10p per minute from a BT landline; calls from mobiles and other numbers may vary.