Your Holiday Insurance, Our Expertise.


What does my car hire policy cover me for?

Stuck and looking for answers? You're in the right place.

What does my car hire insurance policy cover?

Our car hire excess insurance policy will cover you for any excess you are liable for, where theft, loss or damage occurrs to the vehicle you hire (including tyres, windscreen and the under body) under your car rental agreement. will also cover you for:

curtailment (cancellation or cutting short the car rental due to medical advice)
drop off charges
lock out
car rental key cover

What is the maximum age you can insure up to?

Our car hire excess insurance covers 21-84 year olds who hold a full driving license and are named on the policy and car rental agreement.

What is the maximum amount of time I can travel for on my annual policy?

An annual policy will cover you for any number of trips during a 12 month period, as long as each trip does not exceed 60 days.

Am I covered for trips within the UK?

Yes cover includes car rentals in the home country if permanently resident in the UK or Ireland.

What if I am going on a holiday to multiple countries?

That is fine as long as you leave from and return to the UK within the policy start and finish date.

Also ensure the destination you get a quote for covers all the countries you will be visiting. If in doubt, simply choose worldwide.

Do I have to be a UK resident to get travel insurance from

Yes, we provide car hire excess insurance for UK residents only.