STEP ONE - CHECK YOUR CERTIFICATE
Read this Policy and your certificate first so that you are satisfied that you are covered for the claim you want to make. Read any Exclusions that may apply and make sure you understand them.
STEP TWO - NOTIFY THE CLAIM
All claims must be notified to our Claim Administrator, their details are below. You should do this within 31 days of the end of the rental agreement in which the incident happened. If you do not, it might mean that we will be unable to reimburse you for the excess or other losses. Please contact:
Direct Group Ltd
Jubilee Service Solution Limited
PO BOX 1192
Phone: 0844 854 2063
Fax: 0844 412 4158
Please tell them the policy reference number which will be shown in your certificate. If you are not sure whether you can claim, please talk to the Claim Administrator who will be happy to help you.
STEP THREE - AFTER THE CLAIM IS NOTIFIED
The claim Administrator will send you a claim form, which you should fill in and send back to them as soon as possible.
You will also need to include these documents:
* Your Insurance4carhire insurance certificate
* Your rental agreement
* Your Charge Receipt (if separate from the rental agreement)
* Police Report if the incident by law required the Police to attend
* The accident report from the car rental company or agency or car club company
* Invoices/Receipts/other documents confirming the amount you have paid in respect of damage for which the car rental company or agency or car club company holds you responsible
* Your credit card statement showing the payment of the damages claimed
* Driving licence for the insured driver involved in the accident
* Bank account details
Please provide the name and address of your bank together with the sort code and account details. This will assist reimbursement as we prefer to make the payment directly to your bank.
PLEASE NOTE: FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS MAY DELAY AND / OR JEOPARDISE THE PAYMENT OF YOUR CLAIM.