Cheap Car Hire in Belgium
- Driving Side: Right hand side and take over on the left
- Driver Requirements: You must be 21 years to rent a car. Drivers under the age of 25 may incur a young driver surcharge.
- Tolls: There are no toll highways in Belgium. The only place that requires a toll is the The Liefenhoeks Tunnel in Antwerp
- Speed Limits: City 31mph/50kph; Open Roads 56mph/90kph; Highways 75mph/120kph
- Safety: Seatbelts are mandatory. It is mandatory for children upto the age of 3 to sit in child seats and children must be at least age 12 to sit in the front seat. In general driving conditions in Belgium are excellent with well-lit roads and appropriate sign postings.
Belgium is considered as the epicentre of Western Europe and is home to the European Union's headquarters. Apart from its important political landmarks, cities such as Brussels, Bruges and Antwerp are cosmopolitan hubs famed for delicious cuisine, architectural design and large tourist crowds.Visit Brussels to see the beautiful palaces, tour Antwerp and experience the world's diamond capital first hand and Bruges which has been claimed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Travel to the Belgium with travel insurance from Essential Travel
Don't forget your travel insurance when holidaying abroad! Get comprehensive cover and cheap travel insurance from Essential Travel.