Heathrow Airport Terminal 1 Servisair Executive Lounge
Whether you are working or on holiday, get your trip off to the right start and book yourself in to Servisar/GlobeGround's Lounges at London Heathrow.
Our teams of friendly, courteous and experienced staff provide a warm welcome and will endeavour to ensure that your Lounge visit is a positive one. The Lounges offer a wide range of beverages and snacks, bar facilities, work areas equipped with phone, fax and email connections.
- Air Conditioning
- Refreshments (Alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Refreshments (Soft Drinks)
Servisair Lounge Information
- Maximum 3 hour stay
- Ticketed passengers only
- Smart casual dress at all times (no shorts, baseball caps or football shirts allowed)
- Servisair will not admit single sex groups of stag parties, hen parties or similar single sex groups
- This Lounge is accessible to passengers travelling from Terminal 2
- Unofficial groups will be refused entry
- Telephone calls are subject to payment
Children Allowed: Yes
Infants Allowed: Yes
Directions to the Servisair Lounge
After Passport Control, turn right at 'World of Whiskies' and take the lift or stairs to the 2nd Floor. Follow signs along the balcony to the Lounge.
- Opening Hours
- Mon: 06:00-22:00