Glasgow Servisair Executive Airport Lounge
Whether travelling on business or leisure, Servisair/GlobeGround's Lounge at Glasgow Airport enables you to escape the busy hustle and bustle of the terminal and will put you in good spirits before your flight.
The staff here in Glasgow are well regarded for their friendly approach to our customers and will make every effort to help you enjoy your visit.
- Air Conditioning
- Refreshments (Alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Refreshments (Soft Drinks)
Servisair Lounge Information
- Maximum 3 hour stay
- Ticketed passengers only
- Flight information is only available upon request
- Unofficial groups will be refused entry
- Smart casual dress at all times (no shorts, baseball caps or football shirts allowed)
- Servisair will not admit single sex groups of stag parties, hen parties or similar single sex groups
- Children under 14 years are not admitted
- Telephone calls are subject to payment
Children Allowed: No
Infants Allowed: No
Directions to the Servisair Lounge
After Security, pass through the Duty Free Shop and turn right, then take the stairs on the left hand side up to where the Lounge is located. To access the Lounge via lift, turn left after the Duty Free Shop, then take the lift on right hand side up to the 2nd Floor.
- Opening Hours
- Mon: 05:00-20:30