East Midlands Airport Servisair Executive Lounge
Whether you are travelling on business or on holiday there is simply no better way to relax before you fly than in Servisair/GlobeGround's Lounge.
The state of the art Lounge at Nottingham East Midlands Airport gives all departing passengers the opportunity to take advantage of high quality services and business facilities, irrespective of the airline they are travelling with or the class of travel. Designed in three distinct "Zones", the Lounge comprises a Quiet area where passengers can read, a Watch area equipped with flat screen TV, and a Work area equipped with business facilities.
- Air Conditioning
- Refreshments (Alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Refreshments (Soft Drinks)
Servisair Lounge Information
- Maximum 3 hour stay
- Ticketed passengers only
- Smart casual dress at all times (no shorts, baseball caps or football shirts allowed)
- Unofficial groups will be refused entry
- Servisair will not admit single sex groups of stag parties, hen parties or similar single sex groups
- Telephone calls and internet access are both subject to payment.
Children Allowed: Yes
Infants Allowed: Yes
Directions to the Servisair Lounge
Proceed through Security Checks and take the stairs to the Upper Level. Follow signs to the 'Executive Lounge'.
- Opening Hours
- Mon: 03:00-18:00