Premier Inn Stansted
Relax before your flight by booking into the Premier Inn at Stansted airport - you'll get a good night's sleep guaranteed.
Book your airport hotel room in advance online and save £££s
- The Premier Inn is less than a mile from Stansted airport.
- Park your car in the airport's highly secure on site car park for up to either 8 or 15 days.
- You won't find the Premier Inn cheaper anywhere else.
- Airport Hotels with Parking
- Aberdeen Airport Hotels with Parking
- Belfast Airport Hotels with Parking
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with Parking
- Bristol Airport Hotels with Parking
- Cardiff Airport Hotels with Parking
- Dublin Airport Hotels with Parking
- East Midlands Airport Hotels with Parking
- Edinburgh Airport Hotels with Parking
- Gatwick Hotels with Parking
- Glasgow Airport Hotels with Parking
- Heathrow Hotels with Parking
- Leeds/Bradford Airport Hotels with Parking
- Liverpool Airport Hotels with Parking
- Luton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Manchester Airport Hotels with Parking
- Newcastle Airport Hotels with Parking
- Norwich Airport Hotels with Parking
- Prestwick Airport Hotels
- Southampton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Southend Airport Hotels with Parking
- Stansted Airport Hotels with Parking
- Teeside Airport Hotels with Parking
- Port Hotels with Parking:
- Dover Port Hotels with Parking
Stansted airport hotels with holiday parking - Premier Inn
Premier Inn, Thremhall Avenue, Stansted Airport, Stansted, Essex, CM24 1PY
The hotel runs a shuttle bus to and from the terminal. The bus leaves from outside the hotel at quarter past and quarter to the hour, with the first bus at 4.15am and the last bus at 11.45pm. Tickets cost £3 per adult; children travel free. Alternatively, a taxi will cost up to £10.
Transfer operates 04:15-Midnight, every half hour, on the hour and half hour.
Overnight parking at the hotel costs £8.
Breakfast is served from 5am to 10.30am. It's £8.25 for the full buffet, or £5.25 for continental only; and if you have children under 16, it's free for two of them, as long as they're with an adult who is having breakfast too.
Earliest check in:
Latest check out:
All rooms at the Premier Inn Stansted airport have blackout curtains, air conditioning, a king-size Hypnos bed, an en-suite bathroom with a power shower, a TV with freeview and radio stations, wifi, a hairdryer, a desk and tea and coffee. Wifi is free for the first half an hour, then costs £3 for 24 hours.
A restaurant and a bar. There's no need to queue when you check in thanks to the self check-in machines.
The hotel has 16 disabled access rooms and disabled parking spaces near the entrance. There is a lift, and the restaurant and bar are wheelchair accessible.
Yes, except triple rooms.
Distance to airport:
By car: From the M11: Leave the motorway at junction 8a if you are travelling northbound, and junction 8 if you are travelling southbound. At the roundabout, take the A120 Thremhall Avenue towards the airport - it's the fourth exit if you are travelling northbound, and the first exit if you are travelling southbound. At the next roundabout, take the third exit. Take the slip road for the airport, then take the third exit at the next two roundabouts. The hotel will be on your right.
From the A120 westbound: Take the slip road for the airport. Turn right at the roundabout, go over the dual carriageway, then take the first exit at the next roundabout. The hotel will be on your right. By public transport: The Stansted Express runs from London Liverpool Street station to the airport every 15 minutes.