The Mercure Bowdon Manchester Airport
- 10 minutes from the terminal
- Include parking with your booking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Relax in the pool and spa
- Super Saver rates
Start your holiday early with stylish rooms and a spa
When you book an overnight stay at the Mercure Bowdon Manchester Airport with Essential Travel, not only will you save money on your hotel room but, you can also save by booking your airport parking at the same time. In fact, you can book most of our Manchester airport hotels with a choice of parking services. With an array of delicious food in the restaurant and a relaxing pool and spa, the Mercure Altrincham Bowdon is the ideal way to kick-start your holiday.
Check-in - from 2pm.
Check-out - by 12 midday
How to get to the Mercure Bowdon
Directions to hotel:
- Leave the M6 at junction 19 and join the A56 towards Altrincham. Go through two sets of traffic lights.
- At the large roundabout take the second exit towards Altrincham. You will pass a Total garage on your right.
- At the first set of traffic lights turn right onto the B5161 Park Road towards Bowdon and Hale. The hotel is about a mile down this road on the right.
- If you are using a sat nav, it may be helpful to know that the hotel used to be called the Quality Hotel Altrincham.
More about the Mercure Bowdon
Parking is complementary for the duration of your stay at the Mercure Bowdon. If you book your room with parking included, when it's time to head off you simply drive to Manchester Airport's Long Stay car park which takes only 10 minutes. Enter your dates above to compare the offers available to you.
Continental or English buffet breakfast is available from Monday to Friday 7am to 10am and Saturday and Sunday 7.30am to 11am.
Room service is available to all guests at the Mercure Bowdon.
If you're after a quick bite to eat, give the stylish Café Bar a try. The delicious smell of Lavazza Coffee is enough to tempt anyone and bar snacks are served throughout the day. The well-equipped mini-gym, heated indoor pool, steam room and sauna are a great way to unwind before your holiday.
The restaurant at the Mercure Bowdon serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The buffet style breakfast will ensure you start the day well fed. You can enjoy a light lunch or a 3 course feast. Dinner is served Monday to Sunday 7.00pm to 9.30pm and offers seasonal delights, it's great value for all the family.
The Mercure Bowdon has disabled parking available.
Essential Travel Reviews
Essential Travel has been rated 85% by 1551 reviews.