Hampton by Hilton at Luton airport
Comfortable and smart hotel that offers free wireless internet, free hot breakfast, free bus to the airport and a free 24-hour mini-gym.
- Internet coverage throughout hotel.
- Complimentary taxis to the airport for guests.
- You won't find the Hampton by Hilton cheaper anywhere else.
- Luton Airport Hotels
- Airport Express By Holiday Inn
- Aubrey Park Hotel (formerly Ramada Hemel Hempstead)
- Chiltern Hotel at Luton Airport
- Days Inn at Luton Airport
- Hampton by Hilton
- Hemel Express By Hol. Inn
- Herts Moat House Luton
- Hilton Garden Inn at Luton Airport
- Holiday Inn at Luton Airport
- Ibis at Luton Airport
- Menzies Strathmore at Luton Airport
- Premier Inn at Luton Airport
- Thistle Luton
- Airport Hotels with Parking
- Aberdeen Airport Hotels with Parking
- Belfast Airport Hotels with Parking
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with Parking
- Bristol Airport Hotels with Parking
- Cardiff Airport Hotels with Parking
- Dublin Airport Hotels with Parking
- East Midlands Airport Hotels with Parking
- Edinburgh Airport Hotels with Parking
- Gatwick Hotels with Parking
- Glasgow Airport Hotels with Parking
- Heathrow Hotels with Parking
- Leeds/Bradford Airport Hotels with Parking
- Liverpool Airport Hotels with Parking
- Luton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Manchester Airport Hotels with Parking
- Newcastle Airport Hotels with Parking
- Norwich Airport Hotels with Parking
- Prestwick Airport Hotels
- Southampton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Southend Airport Hotels with Parking
- Stansted Airport Hotels with Parking
- Teeside Airport Hotels with Parking
- Port Hotels with Parking:
- Dover Port Hotels with Parking
Hampton by Hilton at Luton airport
Start your holiday off on a good note with Hampton by Hilton's friendly service and comfortable accommodation. Park your car at the hotel's secure facility for the entire duration of your trip abroad.
Free breakfast when you stay at this hotel.
The hotel is located 5 minutes from Luton Airport.
Check In/Out Details:
Check-in at 15:00 and check-out is at 11:00.
This hotel has a restaurant, a 24-hour bar and a bureau de change. There is free wireless internet throughout the hotel.
Rooms are decorated in neutral colours and all have a queen-size bed and a sofa bed, a family of four can sleep. All rooms also have a 32-inch HD TV, air conditioning, an en-suite bathroom with a power shower, toiletries and towels, a radio alarm which you can plug an MP3 player into, an iron and ironing board, a hairdryer, tea and coffee, chairs, a footstool, and a phone. As well as an ordinary desk, there's also a lap desk. You can have a newspaper delivered to your room on weekdays. All rooms are non-smoking.
Hampton by Hilton's restaurant is open for dinner from 6.30pm - 10pm. No starters and the menu is mainly lighter options like sandwiches, soup and salads, although there are a few more substantial options, like vegetarian lasagne with garlic and herb ciabatta bites, and the cheese and bacon burger. If you do fancy a bigger meal, there are plenty of restaurants nearby, including a Pizza Express, the King's Head pub and a Chinese.
Continental breakfast is served from 4.30am - 10am. There are muffins, cereal and toast, as well as tea, coffee and fruit juice. From 6am there's hot food, including bacon, eggs, baked beans and hash browns.
Unfortunately, no room service.
There are six disabled access rooms. These have walk-in showers, wider doors, grab bars, alarms and a lowered bed, toilet, sink, thermostat, light switches and shelves. An induction loop is available from hotel reception. All the public areas of the hotel are wheelchair-accessible and there are lifts to all floors. There are disabled parking spaces and a ramp outside the entrance.
Transfer by taxi is complimentary.
Leave the motorway at Junction 10 and take the exit at the roundabout towards the airport: it's the first exit if you're travelling southbound, and the second exit if you're travelling northbound. At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto the A1081 Airport Way. Stay in the right lane and take the right fork when the road forks. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto the A505 Kimpton Road. Take the first exit at the roundabout, you will then see the hotel on your left.