Chevin Country Park Bradford Non-Flex
Just three miles from Leeds Bradford airport, the Chevin Country Park offers convenience and relaxation at a great price.
Book your airport hotel room in advance online and save £££s
- The Chevin Country Park is only 2 miles from Leeds Bradford Airport.
- Park and Fly package offer on site parking for up to 15 days.
- You won't find the Chevin Country Park cheaper anywhere else.
- Airport Hotels with Parking
- Aberdeen Airport Hotels with Parking
- Belfast Airport Hotels with Parking
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with Parking
- Bristol Airport Hotels with Parking
- Cardiff Airport Hotels with Parking
- Dublin Airport Hotels with Parking
- East Midlands Airport Hotels with Parking
- Edinburgh Airport Hotels with Parking
- Gatwick Hotels with Parking
- Glasgow Airport Hotels with Parking
- Heathrow Hotels with Parking
- Leeds/Bradford Airport Hotels with Parking
- Liverpool Airport Hotels with Parking
- Luton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Manchester Airport Hotels with Parking
- Newcastle Airport Hotels with Parking
- Norwich Airport Hotels with Parking
- Prestwick Airport Hotels
- Southampton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Southend Airport Hotels with Parking
- Stansted Airport Hotels with Parking
- Teeside Airport Hotels with Parking
- Port Hotels with Parking:
- Dover Port Hotels with Parking
Chevin Country Park Hotel and Parking at Leeds Bradford Airport Non-Flexible
Please note that this is the non-flexible Chevin Country Hotel package. This means that you receive a discounted offer but that you cannot make any changes to your booking once it has been made and you will not be refunded for cancelations. See Chevin Country Park Hotel for the standard flexible package.
Although only two miles from the airport, the Chevin Country Park at Leeds Bradford Airport has a definite countryside atmosphere. The hotel boasts one of the largest log cabins in the country and a restful lakeside setting.
Internet access is offered premises-wide and the fitness centre hosts a cosy sauna. The hotel doesn't operate a courtesy shuttle to or from the airport, but staff can book you a taxi in either direction. Guests stay either in a bedroom in the main building or in one of the woodland lodges.
Check In/Out Details:
Check in is from 15:00 and check out is at 11:00.
Some of the lodges offer unrivalled views of the woodlands; all rooms have wifi, a TV, a clock radio, a hair-dryer, a phone, a tea and coffee tray and an ensuite bathroom.
The AA-Rosette winning Lakeside Restaurant, with its marvellous views, has won many national and international awards for its fine work in the kitchen. Enjoy local and international cuisine for lunch and dinner off of the a la carte menu or the six-course taster menu up until 21:00 nightly. The hotel bar sits snugly in front of a roaring fireplace and serves drinks until late. Bar snacks are available until 21:30.
Breakfast is served in the restaurant daily from 07:00 to 10:00.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The hotel has on-site professional conference staff and a choice of larger or more intimate business suites. Your meeting can be fully catered and all suites come with A/V equipment and internet access.
Children under the age of 12 may stay for free. Cots are free and available on request.
Chevin Country Park is readily signposted all along the nearby A1, M1 and M62. Once on park grounds, simply follow the signs to the hotel.
The hotel is two miles from the airport.
There are no disabled rooms, but wheelchair access is available in most rooms and in all public areas of the hotel.
The hotel doesn't operate a courtesy shuttle to or from the airport, but staff can organise a taxi transfer in each direction at any time of the day for £6.00.