The Holiday Inn Heathrow T5
- Most convenient for Terminal 5
- Include parking with your booking
- Meal deals for families
- Super Saver rates
- Starbucks, bar and gym
Book with parking in one package deal
There's no need to spend a fortune on hotel parking; book the Holiday Inn T5 together with a parking deal from Essential Travel and save more towards your holiday. You can book most of our Heathrow airport hotels with a choice of parking service. The Holiday Inn Terminal 5 hotel can be booked with parking at Click Park or with a Meet and Greet service from Purple Parking.
Check-in - from 2pm.
Check-out - by 12 midday
How to get to the Heathrow Holiday Inn T5
Directions to hotel:
- Leave the M45 at junction 14, taking the slip road onto the large motorway roundabout and take the first exit onto Horton Road if you're coming from the south and the third exit onto this road if you're travelling from the north.
- You'll then come to a small roundabout, take the third exit onto Poyle Road.
- Shortly after, you'll see yet another roundabout, take the first exit straight ahead, and at the next roundabout, take the second exit straight ahead.
- Follow the road round to the right onto Bath Road and the hotel should be on your left.
More about the Heathrow Holiday Inn T5
You can park for free at the Holiday Inn T5 on the night you stay but will need to have a parking service booked for the period you are away. Park and Ride parking is available with Click Park or you can book Meet and Greet parking with Purple Parking. Both options are available from Essential Travel to add to your hotel booking. Enter your dates on this page to compare quotes for the Holiday Inn T5 with each parking service. You can read and compare the different services at this stage to decide which suits you best.
Continental or English breakfast is available from 6:30am until 10:30am.
Room service is available to all guests at the Holiday Inn T5.
There is a Starbucks inside the hotel for some relaxing coffee and cake, a restaurant and bar and also a gym should your guilt require you to burn off that cake.
The Open Lobby Restaurant serves an all-day dinner menu. It offers exceptional value for families with a meal deal which permits one child to eat for free per adult ordering from the a la carte menu.
The Holiday Inn T5 has rooms adapted for disabled guests, including wheelchair accessible bathrooms and showers.
Essential Travel Reviews
Essential Travel has been rated 85% by 1551 reviews.