Waterhall Country House at Gatwick Airport
Waterhall Country House is a beautiful, 18th century farmhouse, just 10 minutes from Gatwick airport.
Book your airport hotel room in advance online and save £££s
- Gatwick's Waterhall Country House is only 10 minutes from Gatwick
- You won't find the Waterhall Country House cheaper anywhere else
- Gatwick Hotels with parking
- Gatwick North Terminal Hotels
- Cambridge Hotel Gatwick
- Corner House Hotel Gatwick
- Days Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Gatwick Premier Travel Inn
- George Hotel Gatwick
- Holiday Inn Gatwick with Parking
- Holiday Inn Express Crawley
- Holiday Inn Gatwick Hotel
- Holiday Inn Gatwick with secure parking
- Ifield Court Hotel
- Le Meridien Gatwick North
- Little Foxes Hotel Gatwick
- Moat House Gatwick Hotel
- Premier Inn Gatwick
- Renaissance Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Russ Hill Budget Hotel Gatwick
- Russ Hill Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Russ Hill Hotel with parking
- Skylane Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Sofitel London Gatwick North
- Gatwick Hotels South Terminal
- Gatwick South Hilton Hotel
- Gatwick South Hilton Hotel and Parking
- Hotels near Gatwick Airport
- Acorn Lodge Hotel
- Alexander House Hotel Gatwick
- Arora Hotel Gatwick
- Arora Hotel with Secure Parking at Gatwick Airparks
- Copthorne Effingham Gatwick
- Copthorne Hotel Gatwick
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Europa Hotel Gatwick
- Express by Holiday Inn Gatwick
- Felbridge Hotel Gatwick
- Gatwick Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Gatwick Menzies Chequers
- Gatwick White House Hotel
- Gatwick Worth Hotel
- Ibis hotel Gatwick Airport
- Langshott Manor Gatwick
- Mercure Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Premier Inn East Gatwick
- Quality Hotel Gatwick
- Quality Hotel with Secure Parking
- Ramada London Gatwick (formerly Ramada Plaza)
- Stanhill Court Hotel
- Thistle Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Thistle Hotel with secure parking
- Travelodge Gatwick
- Waterhall Country House Gatwick
- Airport Hotels with Parking
- Aberdeen Airport Hotels with Parking
- Belfast Airport Hotels with Parking
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with Parking
- Bristol Airport Hotels with Parking
- Cardiff Airport Hotels with Parking
- Dublin Airport Hotels with Parking
- East Midlands Airport Hotels with Parking
- Edinburgh Airport Hotels with Parking
- Gatwick Hotels with Parking
- Glasgow Airport Hotels with Parking
- Heathrow Hotels with Parking
- Leeds/Bradford Airport Hotels with Parking
- Liverpool Airport Hotels with Parking
- Luton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Manchester Airport Hotels with Parking
- Newcastle Airport Hotels with Parking
- Norwich Airport Hotels with Parking
- Prestwick Airport Hotels
- Southampton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Southend Airport Hotels with Parking
- Stansted Airport Hotels with Parking
- Teeside Airport Hotels with Parking
- Port Hotels with Parking:
- Dover Port Hotels with Parking
Waterhall Country House Bed & Breakfast at Gatwick airport
This warm and friendly bed and breakfast is a family-run business. It is conveniently located close to Gatwick airport and provides you with great value for your money.
This bed and breakfast provides packages with airport parking at Gatwick, as well as packages without airport parking (room-only packages).
Check In/Out Details:
Check in is at 15:00, the latest check in is at 22:00. Check out is at 10:00. The reception is not manned by a member of staff 24 hours a day.
There is a restaurant and a bar.
All rooms at this bed and breakfast have tea and coffee making facilities, a TV and an en-suite bathroom.
The bar menu has sandwiches, chocolate bars, hot soups, crisps and peanuts.
Hot breakfasts are served in the conservatory every weekday from 7am - 9am and costs £7.50 per person. At weekends, hot breakfasts are not available but a simple buffet breakfast is served at £5 per person. It includes toast, cereal, yogurt, grapefruit as well as tea and coffee.
Unfortunately, this bed and breakfast does not allow children.
There are no disabled facilities.
A 10-minute drive from the Gatwick terminal building
Reception will book you a taxi to and from the airport. This will cost £10 for a saloon car, £15 for an estate and £17.50 for an 8-seater mini-van.
Leave the M23 at Junction 10. Take the A264 exit to Crawley/East Grinstead. At the next roundabout, take the third exit onto the A2011 - Crawley Avenue. Continue along the A2011/A23 until you come to a third roundabout. Take the 3rd exit into Ifield Avenue. Go straight over two mini roundabouts and a third slightly larger roundabout. After two miles, you will see Prestwood Lane on the left and there will also be a sign for the Waterhall Country House. After about 300 yards, the farmhouse is on the right hand side.
Essential Travel Reviews
Essential Travel has been rated 85% by 1551 reviews.