Mercure Hotel at Gatwick Airport
The 4 star Mercure Hotel Gatwick (formerly the Renaissance Hotel Gatwick) is a lavishly decorated hotel with great leisure facilities and located near London's Gatwick airport.
Book your airport hotel room in advance online and save £££s
- The Mercure London Gatwick Hotel offers 4 star accommodation and facilities
- Ideally located near Gatwick airport for business and holiday travellers
- You won't find Mercure Hotel Gatwick cheaper anywhere else
- Gatwick Hotels with parking
- Gatwick North Terminal Hotels
- Cambridge Hotel Gatwick
- Corner House Hotel Gatwick
- Days Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Gatwick Premier Travel Inn
- George Hotel Gatwick
- Holiday Inn Gatwick with Parking
- Holiday Inn Express Crawley
- Holiday Inn Gatwick Hotel
- Holiday Inn Gatwick with secure parking
- Ifield Court Hotel
- Le Meridien Gatwick North
- Little Foxes Hotel Gatwick
- Moat House Gatwick Hotel
- Premier Inn Gatwick
- Renaissance Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Russ Hill Budget Hotel Gatwick
- Russ Hill Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Russ Hill Hotel with parking
- Skylane Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Sofitel London Gatwick North
- Gatwick Hotels South Terminal
- Gatwick South Hilton Hotel
- Gatwick South Hilton Hotel and Parking
- Hotels near Gatwick Airport
- Acorn Lodge Hotel
- Alexander House Hotel Gatwick
- Arora Hotel Gatwick
- Arora Hotel with Secure Parking at Gatwick Airparks
- Copthorne Effingham Gatwick
- Copthorne Hotel Gatwick
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Europa Hotel Gatwick
- Express by Holiday Inn Gatwick
- Felbridge Hotel Gatwick
- Gatwick Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Gatwick Menzies Chequers
- Gatwick White House Hotel
- Gatwick Worth Hotel
- Ibis hotel Gatwick Airport
- Langshott Manor Gatwick
- Mercure Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Premier Inn East Gatwick
- Quality Hotel Gatwick
- Quality Hotel with Secure Parking
- Ramada London Gatwick (formerly Ramada Plaza)
- Stanhill Court Hotel
- Thistle Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Thistle Hotel with secure parking
- Travelodge Gatwick
- Waterhall Country House Gatwick
- Airport Hotels with Parking
- Aberdeen Airport Hotels with Parking
- Belfast Airport Hotels with Parking
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with Parking
- Bristol Airport Hotels with Parking
- Cardiff Airport Hotels with Parking
- Dublin Airport Hotels with Parking
- East Midlands Airport Hotels with Parking
- Edinburgh Airport Hotels with Parking
- Gatwick Hotels with Parking
- Glasgow Airport Hotels with Parking
- Heathrow Hotels with Parking
- Leeds/Bradford Airport Hotels with Parking
- Liverpool Airport Hotels with Parking
- Luton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Manchester Airport Hotels with Parking
- Newcastle Airport Hotels with Parking
- Norwich Airport Hotels with Parking
- Prestwick Airport Hotels
- Southampton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Southend Airport Hotels with Parking
- Stansted Airport Hotels with Parking
- Teeside Airport Hotels with Parking
- Port Hotels with Parking:
- Dover Port Hotels with Parking
Information on Mercure Hotel Gatwick is presented below:
Mercure Hotel Gatwick Address:
Mercure London Gatwick Airport,
Povey Cross Road,
0871 360 2594
Exit the M23 at Junction 9 and follow the signs for Gatwick Airport. At the first roundabout go straight on.
Transfers operate 24 hours, every 15 minutes 05.35 -23.35 (both terminals) by the hotel coach, taking 5/10 minutes. Then every half hour from Midnight to 0530.
For a service from the airport go to the coach hotel pick up point. Please use phone outside these hours.
Transfers are charged at £2.50 each way and £1.50 for children.
Park and Fly packages at the Mercure Hotel Gatwick include 8 or 15 days parking on-site at the hotel.
After the 8 or 15 day option, parking costs £10 per day (subject to change). Please note cars may be moved off site during peak periods.
PARKING PRIOR TO STAY IS NOT PERMITTED.
6.30am (Monday to Friday), 7am (Saturday and Sunday)
Breakfast available in room?
Continental breakfast is available 24 hours. English breakfast from 06:00.
Earliest check in:
15:00 (Except on request)
Latest check out:
12:00 (Except on request)
Ensuite bathroom, a colour TV with satellite, pay-per-view movies, telephone, radio, hairdryer, trouser press, fridge, tea/coffee making facilities and air conditioning.
Mercure Hotel Gatwick facilities:
The Mercure hotel gatwick has a restaurant, bar, bistro, health club and lift.
2 Squash courts are also available, access subject to a charge and availability. A range of treatments, including massage, manicure/pedicure and facials will soon be available at an additional charge and need to be booked in advance to ensure availability.
Constellations Healthclub is open Monday - Friday between 07.30 hours - 22.00 hours and Sat - Sun between 08.00 hours - 20.00 hours.
Dinner 5.30pm - 10.30pm.
L'Olivo is the "pizza and pasta place" for families with freshly cooked stone baked pizza's fresh from the pizza oven and steaming pasta dishes. L'Olivo is open Monday to Saturday 6.00pm - 10.00pm.
Yes - 24 hours
Ground floor rooms?
Compare with other Gatwick hotels with parking.
Essential Travel Reviews
Essential Travel has been rated 85% by 1551 reviews.