Novotel Hotel at East Midlands
Friendly and comfortable, this hotel provides excellent value for money. It's located close to East Midlands Airport
Book your airport hotel room in advance online and save £££s
- The Novotel Hotel is 8.5 miles from the airport entrance.
- The hotel provides free overnight parking.
- You won't find the Novotel cheaper anywhere else.
- Airport Hotels with Parking
- Aberdeen Airport Hotels with Parking
- Belfast Airport Hotels with Parking
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with Parking
- Bristol Airport Hotels with Parking
- Cardiff Airport Hotels with Parking
- Dublin Airport Hotels with Parking
- East Midlands Airport Hotels with Parking
- Edinburgh Airport Hotels with Parking
- Gatwick Hotels with Parking
- Glasgow Airport Hotels with Parking
- Heathrow Hotels with Parking
- Leeds/Bradford Airport Hotels with Parking
- Liverpool Airport Hotels with Parking
- Luton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Manchester Airport Hotels with Parking
- Newcastle Airport Hotels with Parking
- Norwich Airport Hotels with Parking
- Prestwick Airport Hotels
- Southampton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Southend Airport Hotels with Parking
- Stansted Airport Hotels with Parking
- Teeside Airport Hotels with Parking
- Port Hotels with Parking:
- Dover Port Hotels with Parking
Novotel Hotel and Parking at East Midlands
Novotel is a fantastic family hotel with multiple facilities available to you during your stay. You receive free overnight parking at a secure parking facility.
Check in is from 2pm. Check out is by noon. Except on a Sunday when, as long as the hotel isn't too busy, you don't have to check out until 5pm.
Novotel has a restaurant, a bar, pool table, a lounge and children's play areas, and a safe at reception. There is free WiFi available.
Rooms sleep two adults and two children - there's a double bed and a double sofa bed. Satellite TV with pay-per-view movies and radio, an ensuite bathroom, a hairdryer, tea and coffee and an iron. Both wifi and broadband internet are available in all rooms - broadband is £9.50 for 24 hours, and free WiFi. Rooms have space for a cot.
The light, spacious Elements restaurant is a pleasant place to peruse the tempting selection of classic British dishes. The food's well-priced, with starters from £4.95, mains from just £7.50 and desserts from £4.50. You can order a smaller portion and children can either order from the kids menu, or eat half-price from the adult one. Dinner is served from 6pm to 10pm. Lunch is served from noon to 2pm. Food is also available until 11pm in the bar, which is open from 9am to midnight.
Breakfast is served from 6am to 10am on weekdays, and from 7am to 11am at weekends, and costs £13.95 per person. Breakfast is free for two children under 16, as long as they're sharing your room.
24-hour room service provided.
Children stay free, eat breakfast for free and get a personalised gift.
The hotel has two accessible rooms, a ramp outside the entrance, a wheelchair-accessible lift and disabled parking space. There's also a bath board and a bath lift if you need them.
The hotel is approximately 8.5 miles from East Midlands Airport.
The free Shuttle Park bus takes you to and from the airport terminal.
Leave the M1 at Junction 25 and follow the signs for Long Eaton - it's the fifth exit if you're coming from the south, and the second exit if you're coming from the north. The hotel is about 400 yards down the road on the left.