Clarion at Dublin Airport
The Clarion Hotel Dublin surprises guests with its very high levels of style, service and comfort. The award-winning Asian restaurant is popular even with non-guests and the fitness centre surrounds a 15-metre heated swimming pool.
- The Clarion Hotel is only a few miles from Dublin Airport.
- Park and Fly packages offers parking options for 8 or 15 days.
- You won't find the Clarion Hotel cheaper anywhere else.
- Airport Hotels with Parking
- Aberdeen Airport Hotels with Parking
- Belfast Airport Hotels with Parking
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with Parking
- Bristol Airport Hotels with Parking
- Cardiff Airport Hotels with Parking
- Dublin Airport Hotels with Parking
- East Midlands Airport Hotels with Parking
- Edinburgh Airport Hotels with Parking
- Gatwick Hotels with Parking
- Glasgow Airport Hotels with Parking
- Heathrow Hotels with Parking
- Leeds/Bradford Airport Hotels with Parking
- Liverpool Airport Hotels with Parking
- Luton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Manchester Airport Hotels with Parking
- Newcastle Airport Hotels with Parking
- Norwich Airport Hotels with Parking
- Prestwick Airport Hotels
- Southampton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Southend Airport Hotels with Parking
- Stansted Airport Hotels with Parking
- Teeside Airport Hotels with Parking
- Port Hotels with Parking:
- Dover Port Hotels with Parking
Clarion at Dublin Airport and Parking
A very impressive hotel near Dublin city centre with a world-class fitness centre and very welcoming, 21st century rooms.
Check In/Out Details:
Check-in is at 12:00 and check-out at 12:00.
The hotel's 12 business and conference suites provide broadband internet at the flick of a switch along with projectors, DVD players and every other meeting requirement. At the SinoVitae fitness centre, enjoy a 15-metre heated pool, classes, and personal entertainment equipment on all cardio units.
The guest rooms are decked out with Egyptian cotton sheets and seaweed extract toiletries. All family rooms come with a DVD player and satellite TV and PlayStation. Tea and coffee tray and pillow-top mattresses are standard.
Kudos Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and serves fine Asian cuisine. Lunch is served from 12:00 to 14:30 and dinner from 18:00 to 21:45. The Kudos Bar is more relaxed and offers kids snacks and free wireless internet. At Savour Lounge, enjoy coffee and cake.
Breakfast is served Monday to Friday from 06:30 to 10:00.
Twenty-four hour room service is available.
Children under 16 stay free.
All guest rooms and public areas are special assistance equipped.
The hotel is 12kms from Dublin Airport.
The hotel operates a free airport bus service.
Turn left off Dorset Street onto North Circular Road, and continue along to Portland Row. Turn right here, onto Amiens Street. Continue until you reach the IFSC building on the left and Custom House on the right. Take the next left (North Wall Quay) and pass through three sets of traffic lights. You'll see the hotel on the left.