Bristol Doubletree By Hilton
As the South West's newest 4 star boutique hotel, Bristol Doubletree by Hilton is situated within rolling countryside, just minutes away from Bristol city centre. Check availability of rooms, prices and packages online.
Book your airport hotel room in advance online and save £££s
- Located only minutes from the M5 motorway junctions.
- Complimentary on-site parking.
- Unwind in the fully-equipped health club.
- Relax with 24-hour room service.
- Airport Hotels with Parking
- Aberdeen Airport Hotels with Parking
- Belfast Airport Hotels with Parking
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with Parking
- Bristol Airport Hotels with Parking
- Cardiff Airport Hotels with Parking
- Dublin Airport Hotels with Parking
- East Midlands Airport Hotels with Parking
- Edinburgh Airport Hotels with Parking
- Gatwick Hotels with Parking
- Glasgow Airport Hotels with Parking
- Heathrow Hotels with Parking
- Leeds/Bradford Airport Hotels with Parking
- Liverpool Airport Hotels with Parking
- Luton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Manchester Airport Hotels with Parking
- Newcastle Airport Hotels with Parking
- Norwich Airport Hotels with Parking
- Prestwick Airport Hotels
- Southampton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Southend Airport Hotels with Parking
- Stansted Airport Hotels with Parking
- Teeside Airport Hotels with Parking
- Port Hotels with Parking:
- Dover Port Hotels with Parking
Doubletree By Hilton Bristol South
Set against an enchanting backdrop of woodland, Doubletree by Hilton is closely situated to the M5 motorway, Bristol Airport, and Yatton Train Station. The boutique hotel is the perfect countryside retreat, or stopover for Bristol Airport passengers.
Address: Cadbury House, Frost Hill, Bristol, BS49 5AD.
Phone number: 0193 483 4343
Distance to the airport: 10 minutes
Given it's idyllic location and 4-star facilities, this luxury hotel is the ideal setting for a romantic meal, wedding, private party, business function, or much-needed spa break. It's semi-rural feel gives it an old-school charm and makes it a versatile venue whether you are heading on business or leisure.
72 Guestrooms feature the following facilities:
- 27-inch flat screen TV includes satellite channels and pay movies
- High-speed internet access
- Furnished with sofa beds and desks
- Bathrooms include shower/ tub combinations
- Complimentary designer toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Non-smoking only
- Direct-dial phone
Other Amenities at Doubletree By Hilton Bristol South Include:
- Award winning Health Club and Spa
- Fitness centre with spinning and dance studios
- Indoor pool and jacuzzi
- Executive car hire on-site
- Bar, lounge and restaurant on the hotel grounds
- Conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Signature, warm Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookies at check-in
Complimentary On-Site Parking
There is free car parking available at the hotel for up to 350 cars, which is fully secure and perfect for Bristol Airport passengers. Simply park your car and catch a bus across to the airport ahead of your flight, with enough time to spare.
Please use our online quote form to compare hotel rates and to enquire about parking at your Bristol Airport hotel of choice. You can book your ideal airport accommodation online in just a few moments. As soon as your booking is complete and you have paid, we will email you a comprehensive booking confirmation detailing directions to the hotel and other important information.
- Check-in: 15h00pm
- Check-out: 11h00am
- Pets Policy: Unfortunately, no pets are allowed at this hotel.
- Disabled facilities: The hotel is wheelchair friendly.
Directions to Bristol Doubletree By Hilton
With easy access from both Junction 20 and Junction 21 off the M5, this luxury hotel is just 10 minutes from Bristol International Airport and 1 mile from Yatton Train Station.
From the North:
Travel southbound onto the M5, take Junction 20 (Clevedon). Turn left at the first roundabout, turn left at the second roundabout (B3133) heading for Congresbury. Travel for approximately 4 miles, passing the village of Yatton. Doubletree by Hilton Cadbury House is on your left.
From the South:
Travel northbound on the M5, take Junction 21 (Weston-Super-Mare). Follow the A370 to Congresbury. Follow main road through Congresbury to the second set of traffic lights. Turn left for Yatton (B3133). Pass Cadbury Garden Centre on your right. Doubletree by Hilton Cadbury House can be found a further 500m on your right.