Ramada Encore NEC, Birmingham International Airport
Bright, modern, stylish and with it - that's the Ramada Encore at Birmingham Airport in a nutshell. If you're travelling from Birmingham Airport or visiting the NEC, this hotel is a great place to stay. Book online now and save time and money with Essential Travel.
- The Ramada Encore NEC hotel is less than a mile away from Birmingham Airport
- Highly secure car park on site. This service is available for up to 15 days.
- You won't find the Ramada Encore NEC cheaper anywhere else.
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with parking
- Corus Hotel (Secured Pkg)
- Corus Hotel Solihull
- Coventry Hill Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Express by Holiday Inn NEC
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel
- Holiday Inn Birmingham
- Holiday Inn Birmingham Secure Parking
- Manor Hotel Birmingham
- Novotel Birmingham
- Quality Hotel Coventry
- Stonebridge Manor Hotel
- Airport Hotels with Parking
- Aberdeen Airport Hotels with Parking
- Belfast Airport Hotels with Parking
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with Parking
- Bristol Airport Hotels with Parking
- Cardiff Airport Hotels with Parking
- Dublin Airport Hotels with Parking
- East Midlands Airport Hotels with Parking
- Edinburgh Airport Hotels with Parking
- Gatwick Hotels with Parking
- Glasgow Airport Hotels with Parking
- Heathrow Hotels with Parking
- Leeds/Bradford Airport Hotels with Parking
- Liverpool Airport Hotels with Parking
- Luton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Manchester Airport Hotels with Parking
- Newcastle Airport Hotels with Parking
- Norwich Airport Hotels with Parking
- Prestwick Airport Hotels
- Southampton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Southend Airport Hotels with Parking
- Stansted Airport Hotels with Parking
- Teeside Airport Hotels with Parking
- Port Hotels with Parking:
- Dover Port Hotels with Parking
Ramada Encore NEC Airport Hotel At Birmingham Airport
With room only prices starting from £39.00 and parking for 15 days from £59.00, your stay at Ramada Airport will be all you need to get your trip off to a fantastic start.
Check In/Out Details:
Earliest check-in is at 14:00 with check-out by 11:00. Alternative arrangements are possible, on prior request.
The hub lounge, bar and restaurant are excellent places for a weary traveller to grab a drink or snack and relax. The public area with free WiFi and a one-hour free landline for UK domestic phone calls will help you stay in touch and either do that last phone call to say good bye or send that vital business email before your trip.
Contemporary glass tiled bathrooms with power showers, LCD Televisions with 16 channels, wooden flooring, radio and free high-speed internet access, work stations, blackout blinds, hairdryers, direct dial telephones and tea and coffee making facilities
The Hub is open for breakfast from 7am to 10am from Monday to Friday, and from 7am to 10.30am on Saturdays and Sundays. Lunch and snacks are available after breakfast all day long. Dinner is served from 6pm to 10pm.
The hotel is located less than a mile away from Birmingham Airport's terminals, making the need for shuttles and transfers unnecessary, saving you time and money.
You can choose to walk the 15 minutes to the airport or else you can choose to walk the 5 minutes to Birmingham International train station where you can catch a free monorail. The monorail operates between 5:15am and 2am. Taxis are also available for about £5 and £7.
Exit M42, Junction 6 - take A45 Birmingham, airport and station. Keep left and exit at first junction signposted - airport, station and Elmdon Trading Estate. At roundabout take third exit. At next roundabout take first exit. At next roundabout take second exit - hotel is on the right. For customers arriving via public transport: If you are arriving at the airport, transfers are not necessary as the hotel is just a five-minue walk from the Birmingham airport terminal.
Parking Packages: (room with up to 15 days parking)
The hotel offers a room and parking for up to 15 days parking packages, starting from £59.00