Crowne Plaza Hotel at Birmingham International Airport
Luxury by the lake, the Crowne Plaza at Birmingham International Airport has undergone recent renovations that add sparkle to its go-the-extra-mile services which already include a porter and shoe shine service.
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel is located just over one mile the airport
- Park and Fly packages available for up to 15 days at a highly secure on site car park
- You won't find the Crowne Plaza hotel cheaper anywhere else
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with parking
- Corus Hotel (Secured Pkg)
- Corus Hotel Solihull
- Coventry Hill Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Express by Holiday Inn NEC
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel
- Holiday Inn Birmingham
- Holiday Inn Birmingham Secure Parking
- Manor Hotel Birmingham
- Novotel Birmingham
- Quality Hotel Coventry
- Stonebridge Manor Hotel
- Airport Hotels with Parking
- Aberdeen Airport Hotels with Parking
- Belfast Airport Hotels with Parking
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with Parking
- Bristol Airport Hotels with Parking
- Cardiff Airport Hotels with Parking
- Dublin Airport Hotels with Parking
- East Midlands Airport Hotels with Parking
- Edinburgh Airport Hotels with Parking
- Gatwick Hotels with Parking
- Glasgow Airport Hotels with Parking
- Heathrow Hotels with Parking
- Leeds/Bradford Airport Hotels with Parking
- Liverpool Airport Hotels with Parking
- Luton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Manchester Airport Hotels with Parking
- Newcastle Airport Hotels with Parking
- Norwich Airport Hotels with Parking
- Prestwick Airport Hotels
- Southampton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Southend Airport Hotels with Parking
- Stansted Airport Hotels with Parking
- Teeside Airport Hotels with Parking
- Port Hotels with Parking:
- Dover Port Hotels with Parking
Crowne Plaza Hotel and Parking
The hotel caters equally to the traveller seeking deluxe comfort and the business traveller needing facilities.
Transfer buses are free of charge and take just 15 minutes. Guests will need to take a taxi between 21:45 and 06:00 - the hotel can organise one for you that costs between £5 and £10.
Parking customers will need to get from the airport to the car park to collect their cars. Transfer buses run the same hours as above, and pick guests up at the Drop and Go (there will be a fee of £1).
The Crowne Plaza at Birmingham International Airport offers a 15-day parking spot inclusive of one night's accommodation. This deal can be secured when you make a booking online, and on arrival you shouldn't have any trouble finding your way to the hotel's onsite car park. Staff will look after your vehicle for the duration and have it ready for you on your return.
The hotel's park & fly deal includes either eight or 15 days parking at the hotel car park.
A stylish hotel just a mile from the airport, offering elegant accommodation and efficient technology services presented by a multi-lingual staff.
Check In/Out Details:
Earliest check-in at the hotel is at 14:00 with check-out by 12:00. Alternative arrangements are possible, on prior request.
Renovated in 2002, the hotel is modern and well maintained with add-ons like porter/bellman and shoe shine services, child minding facilities and 24-hour room service. The hotel's 11 business suites are fully equipped and readily available for bookings.
All rooms are decorated in deep red-cherry wood design and come with security safe, tea and coffee making facilities, a minibar, satellite TV and complimentary mineral water. Wi-fi internet access is available on request and bathrooms have a bathtub and hairdryer.
The Pendigo Restaurant offers a surprisingly good range of modern Western dishes and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For something more casual or for pre-dinner drinks, try the hotel bar which overlooks a lake.
Breakfast service commences at 06:00 with full English breakfast service commencing at 07:00.
Around-the-clock room service is available at the Crowne Plaza.
Children under six years of age stay at the hotel for free (maximum two children per room).
The hotel offers special assistance facilities throughout the hotel. Be sure to advise on any special requirements at the time of booking.
The hotel is located just over one mile from Birmingham International Airport.
The hotel will arrange free transfers on request to or from the hotel to the Air-Rail link, which transfers guests to the airport.
The hotel's location adjacent to Pendigo Lake makes navigating here a breeze. Follow signs to the airport and/or the lake along the M5, M6, M40 or M42 and you can't go wrong.
Parking Packages: (room with up to 15 days parking)
The hotel's park & fly deal includes either eight or 15 days parking at the hotel car park. Extra days are charged at £5.00 per vehicle per day.