Jobs at Essential Travel
If you enjoy working in a modern, friendly, and fun loving environment, with many opportunities of career progression, then please let us know.
Essentialtravel.co.uk is an online company within the travel industry and part of the Thomas Cook Group.
It is one of the UK's leading online travel extras providers and the ultimate resource for the independent traveller looking to purchase great value travel extras whilst staying up to date with the latest travel news and advice.
Essential Travel are currently recruiting for:
Front End Web Developer (working closely with our Design Lead)
Our exciting, dynamic, web-based company is looking for new talent!
We have an exciting opportunity to work within our small central London-based team, with a PLC for a parent company in the travel industry too.
We are looking for someone with:
* Minimum 2 years front end web development experience
* Must have advanced hand coding skills in HTML, HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
* Experience building AJAX driven interfaces using commonly used libraries
* Proven experience building products compliant with W3C standards
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Content Management experience
* A strong understanding of content architecture, design & usability
- Team Player
- Ability to translate business requirements into design requirements
- Drive tasks to completion and deliver to estimates
- Comfortable with quick pace of change
- Passion for learning and flexibility to adapt to changes
Negotiable depending on experience.
If you feel you are the right person to work at Essential Travel please email your CV, along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.