Cookies are used by websites to ensure certain functionality i.e. customer login features as well as allowing visitor behaviour to be analysed to better understand their needs. A cookie is stored on your computer each time you visit the Essential Travel website. Below is a list of cookies we use as well as methods to disable them from being stored on your browser, which can be found in the respective Privacy Polcy links.
First Party cookies
Essential Travel Website Cookies
- Affiliate Code Cookie - Used to track our affiliates
- ASP Session Cookie - Built into the platform from which Essential Travel is run from
- My Account Cookie - This cookie keeps track of completed orders
- Secure Cookie - This cookie keeps track of the checkout process
Third Party cookies
Social Media Cookies
- Tynt Cookie - Used on Essential Travel's Blog and Magazine to analyse when content is copied and pasted. Tynt Opt-out
- Quantserve Cookie - Found on Blog articles, "Quantserve.com creates web beacons and cookies operated by audience research and behavioural advertising company Quantcast". Quantserve Opt-out
How To Disable Cookies In Your Browser
Internet Explorer - you can delete cookies as a Microsoft Internet Explorer user by clicking:
- View Menu
- Internet Options
- Delete Cookies
Mozilla Firefox - you can delete cookies as a Mozilla Firefox user by clicking:
- Cookies (Click "Clear" button)
- Cookies (Uncheck "Allow sites to collect cookies" option.)
Google Chrome - you can delete cookies as a Google Chrome user by clicking:
- Wrench icon on browser's toolbar
- Advanced Settings
- Privacy Section - Click "Content Settings"
- "Cookies" section choose "Delete" or "Block"