If you are used to renting cars you will be familiar with Collision Damage Waiver (CDW). If you don't know what it means, in a nutshell CDW will cover you for most damage which occurs to the vehicle. You should however be aware that CDW has a lot of clauses and won't cover certain areas of damage.
Collision Damage won't cover you for any damage to the windscreen, tyres, roof or under body of your car; it also won't include any damage caused by fire, vandalism or theft. These are all areas easily damaged in even a minor accident and repair costs may be high. We feel these are pretty important aspects of your car, after all is a car even a car if it doesn't have wheels, a roof, a windscreen or an under body? Our Gold policy includes Loss Damage Waiver which is a more comprehensive form of cover and covers ALL parts of your vehicle should anything happen to it including damage caused by fire, theft or vandalism.
CDW - Collision Damage Waiver
You quite often have to 'top up' your CDW insurance to make sure you are covered for all eventualities. With Essential Travel you don't have to. All you have to do is purchase our Care Hire Excess Insurance and you will be covered for:
- Tyres, windscreen and the under body of your vehicle
- Theft, loss or damage to the vehicle that you hire up to £2,000 per incident/ £3,000 per car rental agreement, increasing to $80,000 on our Gold policy
- Additional third party liability cover available (SLI) up to $1,000,000
- Annual Car Hire Excess Insurance polices are a great way to save money and will cover you for up to 31 continuous days
- Daily Car Hire Excess Insurance polices will cover you for up to 180 continuous days
To get a quote for Cheap Car Hire Excess Insurance cover take 15 seconds to fill in the quote form on the left hand side.