Winter Essentials for Your Car
Part of winter preparation should include checking your car and putting together a few things that should live in your boot over the next few months. There are the essentials and the added extra's - it all depends how much time and how far you will be travelling in your car.
When travelling during winter - it is essential that you have the basics in your car, store them in your boot, they might just come in handy.
The Added Extra's
Perhaps you experience heavy snowfall where you live or you are travelling long distances to work everyday, then it's up to you to add the extra's.
- Magnetic windscreen protector - keep your windscreen clear of ice, frost or snow
- Digital tyre gauge to keep track of wheel pressure
- Flat tyre fixer - enabling full roadside repair of punctured tyres
- Drinks heater â plug it into your lighter
- Heavy duty heated ice scraper - helps scrap the ice of your car with ease
- Thermo heated cushion - simply plugs into your cigarette lighter
- Heated wiper blades
- Digital jumpstarter for car batteries - carry this in your boot in case of a flat battery