Luton is central to London and is easily accessible. It has 1 main terminal and is the UKâs 5th largest passenger airport.
- A shuttle bus service is provided every 10 minutes
- The shuttle transports passengers to Luton Airport Parkway Rail Station
- Journey time is approximately 10 minutes
Luton Airport has a wide variety of shopping outlets. You can find cosmetics, clothing, books, wines and confectionery. Dixons Tax Free provides you with techy gadgets and media devices tax free. Other duty-free products can be purchased at The Travel Galleria.
There are a selection of places to give you an energy boost before and after security. Light meals and fast food outlets such as Burger King and Yam Yam To Go can be found before security.
Sit back and relax with some all-time Italian favourites at Est Restaurant after security. You will also find The Real Food Company and PIP that provide healthy meals. Special children's menus are available at all restaurants and baby food is provided free of charge.
A GamesGrid is at the check-in and departure areas. The Upper Departure lounge has a Fun Stop that offers entertainment for children of all ages.
If you need to store your luggage safely, there are lockers available at the Check In Concourse. Passengers are charged per travel item per day.
Passengers with reduced mobility can travel comfortably at Luton. Facilities are provided to ensure safety and ease of mobility:
- Wheelchairs, free of charge
- Lowered payphone and touch-text facility throughout airport
- Porters assistance free of charge
- Disabled parking bays at all car parks
- Specialised equipment for passengers to board and disembark the aircraft
- Accessible toilets at all restrooms
Essential Travel goes around the country to find the top ten UK airports that are bound to make you cheerful before check-in. Read More