Budget Meet & Greet - All Terminals Information
Budget Meet & Greet - All Terminals parking is a Meet and Greet service and is open 05:00-00:00
Great priced meet and greet airport parking available where the service is premium but the price isn't. Serving all of Heathrow's Terminals, Budget Parking will remove the hassle from your travel.
24 hour security guards. CCTV. A Gold Award issued by the police for Security. Park Mark Award car park. By choosing a Park Mark Safer Parking facility you are visiting a car park that has been vetted by the Police and has measures in place in order to create a safer environment for both you and your vehicle.
Park Mark: Yes
This is Meet and Greet parking so no transfers are required.
A chauffeur wearing a black jacket will meet you outside departures. Please call the car park phone number in your confirmation email 30 minutes before your pre-booked meeting time to confirm your collection information.
- Terminal 1: Drive up ramp to departures in the left lane. Follow road round to left down on to the lower section. The chauffeur will meet you in this area.
- Terminal 2: Drive to furthest lane away from the departure building.
- Terminal 3: Drive to second or third lane outside the departure building.
- Terminal 4: Drive to second or third lane outside the departure building.
- Terminal 5: Drive up the ramp towards Departures, bearing right at the sign for "Short Stay and Passenger Pick Up". Drive under the height restriction arm and keep left, following the sign for "Fast Track". At the entrance barrier, take a ticket (there will be nothing to pay). Once inside, follow the arrows on the road to "Row L", where Purple Parking's chauffeur will meet you and take your parking ticket.
It is very IMPORTANT that you call the number provided on your confirmation 30 minutes before your pre-booked meet time. A no-show charge of £25.00 will be made for non arrivals and cancellations made within one hour of the meet time. Our Chauffeur will meet you at the requested time.
Please call the car park once you have cleared customs, in order for the chauffer to be despatched to meet you.
In order to park on a secure car park, your car may be driven up to 12 miles for Terminal 1-4 and 17 miles for Terminal 5.
THIS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE BEFORE 05.00AM
A chauffer will wait 15 mins only at the terminal at the requested time. Failure to meet after that duration will incur a £25 fee. Customers should call 24 hours in advance to confirm booking times as well as, as much notice as possible if they are arriving late/early.
The service is ideal for disabled passengers as you will be met at the terminal, no bus transfers required, but note that adapted vehicles cannot be accepted for safety reasons.
Budget Meet & Greet - All Terminals Map
See the location of Budget Meet & Greet - All Terminals in relation to Heathrow airport on the map below.
Budget Meet & Greet - All Terminals Parking Reviews
Budget Meet & Greet - All Terminals parking has been rated
Car park: Business Meet & Greet - All Terminals
Mr Cotter said "I found the whole process very easy. The staff were polite and helpful. I 'lost' my wife on the return trip and the staff were very amused, and amusing, and thought I was a very fortunate man! She turned up eventually..."
- Will use again?
- 14 Nov 2013
- report review?
Find out more about our reviews system.
Your Parking, Our Expertise
Find the right car park for your needs with Essential Travel's Expert Tips:
5 reasons to pre-book
- Save on the turn up rate
- Choose from multiple car parks
- Guaranteed best prices
- Reserve your space during busy times
- Avoid hassle on the day
3 ways to park
- Meet & Greet - The easiest way
- Park & Ride - The cheapest way
- On Airport - The convenient way
Parking prices explained
To ensure you get the lowest prices available you need to:
- pre-book early
- avoid travelling during busy periods
- go away for more than 1 week
The small print: Well there isn't any. The price we quote you is the price you will pay. When you book with us there are No hidden fees!