Styal Lounge at Manchester Airport (Terminal 2)
Relax in style in the Styal Lounge at Manchester Airport. With a range of benefits and excellent facilities, travellers will feel relaxed and ready to meet the world after a quick rest between flights in the Styal.
- Air Conditioning
- Refreshments (Alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Refreshments (Soft Drinks)
The Styal Lounge Information
- Maximum 3 hour stay
- Ticketed passengers only
- Unofficial groups will be refused entry
- Smart casual dress at all times (no shorts, baseball caps or football shirts allowed)
- Servisair will not admit single sex groups of stag parties, hen parties or similar single sex groups
- Telephone calls and internet access are both subject to payment.
Children Allowed: Yes
Infants Allowed: Yes
Directions to the The Styal Lounge
proceed through Passport Control, turn left and take the stairs (near 'Cafe Europa') to the floor above. Go through the double doors and the Lounge is located immediately on the right.
- Opening Hours
- Mon: 04:00-20:00