Hilton Southampton Port Hotel With Parking
The Southampton Port Hotel from Hilton is an ideal place to rest your head before heading out on that cruise you've been looking forward to. With top quality service at a great price, you will feel relaxed and ready for your trip
- Only a few miles from Southampton Airport and the port.
- Park and Fly packages offer on site parking for up to 8 or 15 days.
- You won't find the Hilton Southampton Port Hotel cheaper anywhere else.
- Airport Hotels with Parking
- Aberdeen Airport Hotels with Parking
- Belfast Airport Hotels with Parking
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with Parking
- Bristol Airport Hotels with Parking
- Cardiff Airport Hotels with Parking
- Dublin Airport Hotels with Parking
- East Midlands Airport Hotels with Parking
- Edinburgh Airport Hotels with Parking
- Gatwick Hotels with Parking
- Glasgow Airport Hotels with Parking
- Heathrow Hotels with Parking
- Leeds/Bradford Airport Hotels with Parking
- Liverpool Airport Hotels with Parking
- Luton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Manchester Airport Hotels with Parking
- Newcastle Airport Hotels with Parking
- Norwich Airport Hotels with Parking
- Prestwick Airport Hotels
- Southampton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Southend Airport Hotels with Parking
- Stansted Airport Hotels with Parking
- Teeside Airport Hotels with Parking
- Port Hotels with Parking:
- Dover Port Hotels with Parking
Hilton Southampton Port Hotel With Parking
Delightful surroundings, delicious food and top-class facilities so you can unwind and take it easy. We hope your holiday offers all these things ... but we guarantee you'll get them when you book a night at the Hilton Southampton. Whether you fancy a stroll in the landscaped gardens, a dip in the heated indoor pool or a treatment in the beauty salon, you'll feel like you've had a break before you've even set sail.
Check In/Out Details:
The earliest check-in time is 3pm. The latest check-out time is noon.
The hotel has a restaurant, a bar, a coffee shop, a beauty salon, a laundry and valeting service, a lounge, a baggage store, a safety deposit box and lifts. There is a charge for treatments in the beauty salon. The hotel offers a babysitting service. Cots, cribs and high chairs are available free on request. It is helpful if you can let the hotel know in advance what you will need. The hotel's business centre is open from 8am to 6pm on weekdays. You can make use of secretarial services, a photocopier, a fax and courier services, and you can also hire a car. Wireless internet access is provided in all public areas in the hotel 24 hours a day. The hotel reception is open 24 hours a day.
Rooms at the Hilton Southampton have high-speed internet access, a 21-inch TV, a hairdryer, a trouser press, an easy chair, a radio alarm, a desk, a telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. Some rooms have views of the landscaped gardens. Wake-up calls are available on request. The hotel offers rooms that sleep two adults and at least one child. Smoking rooms are available.
Cumin-dusted Atlantic cod and traditional roast lamb are just two of the tempting dishes on offer in the restaurant, which has a terrace and views over the gardens. And if you're travelling with your children, you'll be delighted to know that child nutrition expert Annabel Karmel, who produces her own range of children's meals, has been working with Hilton hotels to create a mouthwatering kids' menu. Opening hours are as follows: Breakfast: 7am to 10am on weekdays, 7am to 11am at weekends. Lunch: 12.30pm to 2pm on weekdays, 12.30pm to 3pm on Sundays. Closed for lunch on Saturdays. Dinner: 7pm to 10pm every evening. Drinks and snacks are served in the Pavilion Bar, which has wood panelling, comfy armchairs and a large TV which shows sporting events. The bar is open from 11am to 11pm seven days a week. Caffe Cino serves sandwiches, snacks and drinks from 8am to 4pm seven days a week. Vegetarian and vegan options are available in all three venues.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Two ground floor rooms have been adapted for disabled guests. One has a lowered bath, and the other has a walk-in shower. Both have grab rails and alarm cords. However, the hotel has lifts to all floors, so all rooms are accessible to disabled guests. The hotel has a hearing loop machine at reception for hearing aid users, disabled toilets in the public areas, and disabled parking spaces.
Transfers are not included in the price but the hotel will be happy to arrange a taxi for you.
From the M3 (north): Leave the motorway at junction 14 and take the A33, passing the hotel on your left. At the Chilworth roundabout take the third exit just past the garage, going back the way you have come, and bear right over the flyover into the hotel entrance. From the M27: Leave the motorway at junction 5 and take the A335 towards Southampton. Turn right at the traffic lights into Bassett Green Road. At the Chilworth roundabout take the second exit just past the garage, and bear right over the flyover into the hotel entrance. From Southampton city centre: Take the A33 (The Avenue, which becomes Bassett Avenue) north out of the city to the Chilworth roundabout. Take the first exit just past the garage, and bear right over the flyover into the hotel entrance.
The hotel offers free secure car parking for guests, and parking is on-site at the hotel.