Premier Inn Liverpool airport
Enjoy three-star luxury and modern facilities at an affordable price with the Premier Inn. Book in for a relaxing stop over the night before you leave for a trip from John Lennon Liverpool airport - this top hotel brand is a great choice.
- The Premier Inn is less than half a mile from the airport.
- Park and Fly packages offer on site parking for up to 15 days.
- You won't find the Liverpool Premier Inn cheaper anywhere else.
- Airport Hotels with Parking
- Aberdeen Airport Hotels with Parking
- Belfast Airport Hotels with Parking
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with Parking
- Bristol Airport Hotels with Parking
- Cardiff Airport Hotels with Parking
- Dublin Airport Hotels with Parking
- East Midlands Airport Hotels with Parking
- Edinburgh Airport Hotels with Parking
- Gatwick Hotels with Parking
- Glasgow Airport Hotels with Parking
- Heathrow Hotels with Parking
- Leeds/Bradford Airport Hotels with Parking
- Liverpool Airport Hotels with Parking
- Luton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Manchester Airport Hotels with Parking
- Newcastle Airport Hotels with Parking
- Norwich Airport Hotels with Parking
- Prestwick Airport Hotels
- Southampton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Southend Airport Hotels with Parking
- Stansted Airport Hotels with Parking
- Teeside Airport Hotels with Parking
- Port Hotels with Parking:
- Dover Port Hotels with Parking
Premier Inn at Liverpool airport
The Premier Inn at Liverpool airport is a modern 3-star hotel which is less than half a mile from the airport terminal. Premier Inn is one of the UK's largest and most popular chains, so you can expect a top quality stay from a brand you can trust. All rooms have new, comfortable beds so you can enjoy a decent night's sleep. However, not before you've tasted the delicious but affordable food in the hotel's restaurant. Book today for a great-value stay close to the airport.
The hotel features a restaurant, bar, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests and a lift.
The hotel is located less than a mile from John Lennon International Airport.
Check In/Out Details:
The earliest check-in time is at 2pm and latest check-out time is at midday.
All rooms are en-suite and air conditioned, have tea/coffee making facilities, high-speed internet connection, a hairdryer and a TV with Freeview.
The Premier Inn has one restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. For breakfast, you can choose from the continental or the Premier breakfast which offers both a hot and cold selection. Breakfast is available between 7am and 10am weekdays, and between 8am and 11am weekends. For lunch, you can choose from a selection of lighter bites between midday and 5pm. There are jacket potatoes, sandwiches, paninis, burgers and salads to name a few. At dinner time, the restaurant offers a range of contemporary and international dishes between 5pm and 10pm. Some of the choices include pizzas, pastas, fish dishes and salads.
While breakfast is not included in the price, it is very affordable. With a choice of either a Continental breakfast or a Full English - you will feel satisfied and ready to take on the day.
The Premier Inn has disabled rooms which are specially adapted and can include wheelchair-accessible doors, wet rooms, handles and bars, emergency cords and vibrating pillows. In reception, induction loops are available, as well as a lift to all floors.
The long stay car park is within walking distance of the airport.
From M56 Runcorn bridge, take the A561, following the signs to Liverpool John Lennon Airport which leads you on to Speke Hall Avenue, at the first roundabout take the second left. The hotel is 300 metres on the left hand side.