Chevin Country Park Bradford
Just three miles from Leeds Bradford airport, the Chevin Country Park offers convenience and relaxation at a great price.
Book your airport hotel room in advance online and save £££s
- The Chevin Country Park is only 2 miles from Leeds Bradford Airport.
- Park and Fly package offer on site parking for up to 15 days.
- You won't find the Chevin Country Park cheaper anywhere else.
- Airport Hotels with Parking
- Aberdeen Airport Hotels with Parking
- Belfast Airport Hotels with Parking
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with Parking
- Bristol Airport Hotels with Parking
- Cardiff Airport Hotels with Parking
- Dublin Airport Hotels with Parking
- East Midlands Airport Hotels with Parking
- Edinburgh Airport Hotels with Parking
- Gatwick Hotels with Parking
- Glasgow Airport Hotels with Parking
- Heathrow Hotels with Parking
- Leeds/Bradford Airport Hotels with Parking
- Liverpool Airport Hotels with Parking
- Luton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Manchester Airport Hotels with Parking
- Newcastle Airport Hotels with Parking
- Prestwick Airport Hotels
- Southampton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Stansted Airport Hotels with Parking
- Teeside Airport Hotels with Parking
- Port Hotels with Parking:
- Dover Port Hotels with Parking
Chevin Country Park Hotel and Parking at Leeds Bradford Airport
Though it's only two miles from the airport, the Chevin Country Park at Leeds Bradford Airport has a countryside feel with one of the largest log cabins in the country, and a restful lakeside setting.
Internet access is offered premises-wide and the fitness centre hosts a cosy sauna. The hotel doesn't operate a courtesy shuttle to or from the airport, but staff can book you a taxi in either direction.
This hotel, located conveniently close to Leeds Bradford Airport, possesses a country club feel with opulent facilities including a luxurious restaurant and modern fitness centre. Guests stay either in a bedroom in the main building or in one of the woodland lodges
Check In/Out Details:
Check in is from 15:00 and check out is at 11:00.
The hotel has on-site conference professionals and a choice of larger or more intimate business suites. Your meeting can be fully catered and all suites come with A/V equipment and internet.
Some of the lodges offer unrivalled views of the woodlands; all rooms have access to an internet connection, a trouser press, a hair-dryer, a television, a tea and coffee tray and an en suite bathroom.
The AA-Rosette winning Lakeside Restaurant features beautiful views is renowned for its kitchen. At the restaurant you have a choice between the a la carte menu or a six-course taster menu. Enjoy local and international cuisine for lunch and dinner up until 21:00 nightly. The hotel bar sits snugly in front of a roaring fireplace and serves drinks until 24:00 - bar food is served until 21:30.
Breakfast is served in the restaurant daily from 07:00 to 10:00.
Room service is available 24 hours.
Children under 12 stay free. Cots are available for free.
Wheelchair access is catered for in most public areas of the hotel.
The hotel is two miles from the airport.
The hotel doesn't operate a courtesy shuttle to or from the airport. The hotel can organise a taxi transfer 24 hours a day for £6.00.
Chevin Country Park is readily signposted all along the nearby A1, M1 and M62. Once on park grounds, simply follow the signs to the hotel.