George Hotel Gatwick Airport
Great value on a modest Tudor-era building which now offers business or holiday travellers overnight convenience.
Book your airport hotel room in advance online and save £££s
- Gatwick Hotels with parking
- Gatwick North Terminal Hotels
- Cambridge Hotel Gatwick
- Corner House Hotel Gatwick
- Days Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Gatwick Premier Travel Inn
- George Hotel Gatwick
- Holiday Inn Gatwick with Parking
- Holiday Inn Express Crawley
- Holiday Inn Gatwick Hotel
- Holiday Inn Gatwick with secure parking
- Ifield Court Hotel
- Le Meridien Gatwick North
- Little Foxes Hotel Gatwick
- Moat House Gatwick Hotel
- Premier Inn Gatwick
- Renaissance Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Russ Hill Budget Hotel Gatwick
- Russ Hill Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Russ Hill Hotel with parking
- Skylane Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Sofitel London Gatwick North
- Gatwick Hotels South Terminal
- Gatwick South Hilton Hotel
- Gatwick South Hilton Hotel and Parking
- Hotels near Gatwick Airport
- Acorn Lodge Hotel
- Alexander House Hotel Gatwick
- Arora Hotel Gatwick
- Arora Hotel with Secure Parking at Gatwick Airparks
- Copthorne Effingham Gatwick
- Copthorne Hotel Gatwick
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Europa Hotel Gatwick
- Express by Holiday Inn Gatwick
- Felbridge Hotel Gatwick
- Gatwick Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Gatwick Menzies Chequers
- Gatwick White House Hotel
- Gatwick Worth Hotel
- Ibis hotel Gatwick Airport
- Langshott Manor Gatwick
- Mercure Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Premier Inn East Gatwick
- Quality Hotel Gatwick
- Quality Hotel with Secure Parking
- Ramada London Gatwick (formerly Ramada Plaza)
- Stanhill Court Hotel
- Thistle Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Thistle Hotel with secure parking
- Travelodge Gatwick
- Waterhall Country House Gatwick
George Hotel and Parking at Gatwick Airport
A modest Tudor-era building is now operating as the George Hotel at Gatwick Airport, a cheery hotel that delights guests and locals alike with its traditional English tavern and conveniences such as wireless internet hotspots (charge applies).
Taxis are available between the hotel and the airport or the airport's long-stay car parks.
Park and fly offers operate between this hotel and the airport's independently-operated long-stay car park.
The hotel offers stay and fly parking packages and convenient access to Gatwick Airport.
A modest Tudor-era building now offers business or holiday travellers overnight convenience.
Check In/Out Details:
Check-in is at 14:00 and check-out at 12:00.
The hotel has several smart and cosy business suites, all of which are equipped for modern meetings and conferences. There is no fitness centre at this hotel.
Facilities include a hair dryer, tea and coffee making tray, TV and radio. All guest rooms have an en suite bathroom with a power shower.
The 1615 Restaurant has a sterling wine list, a wide range of traditional dishes and is open for lunch and dinner. Lighter but no less traditional English meals and a great range of ales are served at the George Bar until around midnight.
Breakfast is served in the restaurant from 06:30 to 10:00.
Room service is available during restaurant serving hours.
One child under two stays free.
Ground floor rooms are available but should be requested in advance.
The hotel is one mile from the airport.
Complimentary airport transfers are offered from the hotel's off-site car park. Alternatively, taxis are readily available.
Exit the M23 at Junction 10 and then take the A2011 towards Crawley. Take the second exit at the first roundabout, signposted "Town Centre". Take the second exit at the Crawley College roundabout and at the end of that road, a left then an immediate right into a short one-way lane. Going left at the lights, followed by taking the first exit at the roundabout delivers you to the hotel car park.
Parking Packages (room with up to 15 days parking):
This hotel offers on site parking