Days Hotel Gatwick Airport
The Days Hotel (formerly known as Skylane) is a small, privately owned, budget priced hotel. The hotel has just finished a multi-million pound refurbishment making it quite luxurious. The Days is perfect for a relaxing stay before your flight.
- The Days Hotel is only 10 minutes from Gatwick
- Excellent parking packages available with your room booking
- Price guarantee - you won't find the Days Hotel cheaper*
- Gatwick Hotels with parking
- Gatwick North Terminal Hotels
- Cambridge Hotel Gatwick
- Corner House Hotel Gatwick
- Days Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Gatwick Premier Travel Inn
- George Hotel Gatwick
- Holiday Inn Gatwick with Parking
- Holiday Inn Express Crawley
- Holiday Inn Gatwick Hotel
- Holiday Inn Gatwick with secure parking
- Ifield Court Hotel
- Le Meridien Gatwick North
- Little Foxes Hotel Gatwick
- Moat House Gatwick Hotel
- Premier Inn Gatwick
- Renaissance Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Russ Hill Budget Hotel Gatwick
- Russ Hill Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Russ Hill Hotel with parking
- Skylane Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Sofitel London Gatwick North
- Gatwick Hotels South Terminal
- Gatwick South Hilton Hotel
- Gatwick South Hilton Hotel and Parking
- Hotels near Gatwick Airport
- Acorn Lodge Hotel
- Alexander House Hotel Gatwick
- Arora Hotel Gatwick
- Arora Hotel with Secure Parking at Gatwick Airparks
- Copthorne Effingham Gatwick
- Copthorne Hotel Gatwick
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Europa Hotel Gatwick
- Express by Holiday Inn Gatwick
- Felbridge Hotel Gatwick
- Gatwick Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Gatwick Menzies Chequers
- Gatwick White House Hotel
- Gatwick Worth Hotel
- Ibis hotel Gatwick Airport
- Langshott Manor Gatwick
- Mercure Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Premier Inn East Gatwick
- Quality Hotel Gatwick
- Quality Hotel with Secure Parking
- Ramada London Gatwick (formerly Ramada Plaza)
- Stanhill Court Hotel
- Thistle Hotel Gatwick Airport
- Thistle Hotel with secure parking
- Travelodge Gatwick
- Waterhall Country House Gatwick
Days Hotel - Gatwick Airport Hotel
The Days Hotel Gatwick (formerly Skylane) is a convenient airport hotel located just three miles from London Gatwick Airport.
The Days Hotel offers parking packages with bookings which include parking for your car for a period of up to 15 days.
Check In/Out Details:
The earliest check-in time is 14:00. The latest check-out time is 11:00. Later check-ins and outs can be arranged.
The hotel boasts an excellent restaurant and bar.
Rooms at the Days feature an en-suite bathroom, a colour TV, telephone, radio, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
The Wheel bar serves drinks and snacks to suit all tastes until 22:00 each night. The Wheel Restaurant serves a European a la carte menu with something for everyone, including vegetarian options. The restaurant is open until 21:45.
The hotel is located about 3.4 miles from Gatwick International Airport and only a 10 minute transfer.
Transfers operate between 06:00 and 23:45 on request and on a first come, first served basis. Transfers run to both terminals by coach and take about ten minutes. Limited space is available so if the bus is full at the time you require a transfer, you may be required to make alternative arrangements (a taxi costs approximately £4.00 - £8.50). There is a small charge of £2.00 per person/seat for the outward transfer (payable on check-in). The return transfer from Gatwick airport to the hotel is complimentary.
Parking packages are available for up to 15 days at The Days Hotel.