Express by Holiday Inn NEC at Birmingham
Everyone's welcome at this comfy-stay hotel. Wireless internet and 24-hour front desk service make this hotel the ideal all-rounder. Located between the airport and the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), the hotel operates a free transfer service to and from Birmingham International Airport around the clock.
- The Express Holiday Inn is located between Birmingham Airport and the National Exhibition Centre
- 15 days car parking at the hotel with a one-night stay.
- You won't find the Express Holiday Inn Birmingham cheaper anywhere else.
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with parking
- Corus Hotel (Secured Pkg)
- Corus Hotel Solihull
- Coventry Hill Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Express by Holiday Inn NEC
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel
- Holiday Inn Birmingham
- Holiday Inn Birmingham Secure Parking
- Manor Hotel Birmingham
- Novotel Birmingham
- Quality Hotel Coventry
- Stonebridge Manor Hotel
- Airport Hotels with Parking
- Aberdeen Airport Hotels with Parking
- Belfast Airport Hotels with Parking
- Birmingham Airport Hotels with Parking
- Bristol Airport Hotels with Parking
- Cardiff Airport Hotels with Parking
- Dublin Airport Hotels with Parking
- East Midlands Airport Hotels with Parking
- Edinburgh Airport Hotels with Parking
- Gatwick Hotels with Parking
- Glasgow Airport Hotels with Parking
- Heathrow Hotels with Parking
- Leeds/Bradford Airport Hotels with Parking
- Liverpool Airport Hotels with Parking
- Luton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Manchester Airport Hotels with Parking
- Newcastle Airport Hotels with Parking
- Prestwick Airport Hotels
- Southampton Airport Hotels with Parking
- Stansted Airport Hotels with Parking
- Teeside Airport Hotels with Parking
- Port Hotels with Parking:
- Dover Port Hotels with Parking
It may be only October, but the Holiday Inn Express Birmingham NEC is already preparing for Christmas.
From November 12 until January 10, guests will receive a free welcome drink - a glass of wine or beer - or, if they're too young to drink alcohol, a selection box.
Express Holiday Inn NEC Hotel and Parking at Birmingham Airport
The Express by Holiday Inn NEC at Birmingham International Airport's Park, Stay and Go deal offers 15 days free parking at the hotel's own car park with one night's accommodation. Please note that overnight parking at the hotel, if you have not booked the hotel with parking, will cost you £5 and priority club members £3.
This deal can be arranged when you make a booking online, and the hotel's car park is easy to spot as you drive up. Your vehicle is secure at the onsite parking, and will be ready for your collection when you return.
Check In/Out Details:
Earliest check-in at the hotel is at 15:00 with check-out by 12:00. Alternative arrangements are possible, on prior request.
Cable modems and projectors are available in the hotel's nine meeting rooms, and the hotel also offers ATM machines, dry cleaning services, and daily housekeeping services.
Standard room includes private bathroom, TV, tea and coffee facilities and access to wireless internet (fee applies). Family friendly, triple and even quad rooms are available and cots and roll outs are either in the room or available free on request.
Food is served from 6pm to 10pm. The range of dishes on offer is fairly small and includes pepperoni pizzas, flame-grilled burgers, barbecue chicken wings, side orders and dips. For dessert, there's Haagen-Dazs vanilla, chocolate or strawberry shortcake ice cream. Prices start from £7.95 for a main course and guests can take their food up to their room if they wish.
All rooms include a complimentary continental breakfast served from 06:30 weekdays and 07:00 weekends.
You can also order an English breakfast at the hotel which will cost you £7.99. Please enquire with the hotel at the time of your booking for further details.
Twenty-four hour room service is available at the hotel.
Children under 12 stay at the hotel free of charge (maximum two children per room).
Ten rooms meet full accessibility standards and all service animals are welcomed. The hotel elevators easily fit wheelchairs and ground floor rooms are plentiful.
The hotel is located between Birmingham International Airport and the National Exhibition Centre (NEC).
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle bus service every 30 minutes at limited times (7.30am-10.00am and 4.00pm-8.00pm) to and from Birmingham International Train Station, where you can take the free sky ride to the Airport. Outside these hours taxis can be booked at hotel and cost approx £8 each way.
The hotel is located at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), which is well signposted along the M6, M5 and M4. The hotel is situated adjacent to the North Car Park of the NEC.